Michael Majeed Wikipedia
Michael’s position requires him to build long term, profitable relationships with corporate, institutional and high net-worth individuals by providing them with customized financial solutions and business advisory services.
Michael Majeed’s relationship-building skills continue to serve him well. After graduating from university, he accepted a position with Stratos Business Consultants in Toronto where he began his tenure as an associate Financial Analyst, and worked his way up to Senior Financial and Business Analyst until 2012. He worked closely with a wide range of clients, lenders and others, and managed as many as 15 CAs, CMAs and CFAs at any given time. His contributions were valued to such an extent by Stratos that the company publicly recognized him during this time for his ability to build strong rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
During the course of his career, Michael’s experience in the industry has been a big help to every company he becomes part of. As a consultant in the Research and Development space, Michael works with business owners who are constantly innovating and bringing new ideas to life to help improve and better the human condition. Michael lives by the philosophy that “innovation only occurs as the result of people being able to bring new ideas to life.”
Michael graduated from the University of Toronto in 2002 with a bachelor of arts degree in Commerce and Economics. In 2008, he went on to complete a dual global masters degree in Business Administration from the University of Toronto, Canada and University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Mr. Michael Majeed
- completed a full financial analysis, business and feasibility plan on a management buyout for a midsized Canadian pulp & paper manufacturer, deal size $15MM, successfully closed
- assisted and advised a private Canadian dental equipment manufacturer to raise capital on a public exchange
- advised and assisted on a merger for a Midsized printing company in acquiring a competing firm in Toronto, deal size $20MM, successfully closed
- led a vertical integration strategy for a high precision parts manufacturer resulting in operating cost savings of 15% in addition to realizing multiple sources of revenue
Volunteer Experience & Causes
The Ripple Effect Wellness Organization
To create healthy communities through education. Michael successfully raised over $100,000 in funds for The Ripple Effect Wellness Organization in support of affordable housing for Torontonians through a black-tie charity auction in which he organizes.
Causes Michael cares about:
- Human Rights
- Social Services
Organizations Michael supports:
- Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital
- Breast Cancer Research